813893Alternative Names: GSK-813893
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Factor Xa inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 20 Apr 2011 Discontinued - Phase-I for Stroke in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 25 Jan 2008 Phase-I development is ongoing
- 06 Dec 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Stroke in United Kingdom (unspecified route)