NS 9Alternative Names: NS-9
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Nippon Shinyaku
- Class Antineoplastics; Nucleic acids; Polymers
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Liver cancer
Most Recent Events
- 30 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I for Liver cancer in USA (IV)
- 30 Sep 2002 Phase-I clinical trials in Liver cancer in USA (IV-infusion)