Research programme: anticancer monoclonal antibodies - Medarex/Northwest BiotherapeuticsAlternative Names: HuRx-Brain; HuRx-Breast; HuRx-Colon; HuRX-Lung; HuRx-Melanoma
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Medarex; Northwest Biotherapeutics
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 11 Dec 2002 Medarex has acquired rights to MDX 070 and two cancer targets
- 25 Apr 2001 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)