Research programme: lactic acid bacteria S-PT84 - Daiichi Asubio PharmaAlternative Names: Lactobacillus pentosus S-PT84; Lactic acid bacteria S-PT84 research programme - Daiichi Suntory Pharma
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Sankyo Company
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 11 Apr 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in Japan (unspecified route)
- 16 Sep 2005 Daiichi Suntory Pharma has been acquired by Daiichi Pharmaceutical
- 14 Dec 2004 Preclinical trials in Bacterial infections in Japan (unspecified route)