Research programme: LFA-1 antagonists - Boehringer IngelheimAlternative Names: LFA-1 antagonists research programme - Boehringer Ingelheim
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Class Imidazolidines
- Mechanism of Action Lymphocyte function-associated antigen-1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Autoimmune-disorders in USA
- 15 Dec 2004 Preclinical trials in Autoimmune disorders in USA (unspecified route)