Research programme: allergic rhinitis therapy - TopigenAlternative Names: Allergic rhinitis therapy research programme - Topigen; ALR 8; TPI-ALR8
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Topigen Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antisense oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Allergic rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Dec 2004 Preclinical trials in Allergic rhinitis in Canada (Intranasal)