Research programme: metabolic disorders therapy - Biovitrum/BioFocus DPI
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Originator BioFocus DPI; Biovitrum
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Metabolic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 2014 BioFocus DPI has been acquired by Charles River Laboratories
- 16 Mar 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Metabolic disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Mar 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Metabolic disorders in Sweden (unspecified route)