PF 4605412Alternative Names: PF-04605412; PF-4605412
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2013
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antibodies; Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants; Integrin alpha 5 beta 1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 26 Feb 2013 Discontinued - Phase-I for Solid tumours in United Kingdom (IV)
- 26 Feb 2013 Discontinued - Phase-I for Solid tumours in USA (IV)
- 26 Feb 2013 Pfizer terminates phase I trial in Solid tumours in the USA and the UK (NCT00915278)