Research programme: autoimmune/inflammatory disease therapies - OxyPharmaAlternative Names: B 220; Rob 895
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator OxyPharma
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Multiple sclerosis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 07 Mar 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in Sweden (PO)
- 07 Mar 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Multiple sclerosis in Sweden (PO)
- 30 Aug 2005 Preclinical studies have been completed for OxyPharma's rheumatoid arthritis drug, Rob 803