PD 217014Alternative Names: PD-217,014
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2008
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Aminobutyric acids; Anti-inflammatories; Heterocyclic bicyclo compounds; Irritable bowel syndrome therapies; Urologics
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Irritable bowel syndrome; Overactive bladder; Postherpetic neuralgia
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jan 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Overactive bladder in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 31 Jan 2004 Phase-II clinical trials in Irritable bowel syndrome in United Kingdom (unspecified route)