UK 464273Alternative Names: UK 464,273
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Erectile dysfunction therapies
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Premature ejaculation
Most Recent Events
- 10 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Phase-II for Premature ejaculation in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Jan 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Premature ejaculation in USA (unspecified route)