Research programme: small molecule therapeutics - Infinity/Johnson & Johnson
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator Infinity Pharmaceuticals; Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Undefined indication in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Mar 2007 Infinity Pharmaceuticals has recognised $US1 million revenue from delivery of compounds to Johnson & Johnson under this agreement
- 31 Dec 2005 Infinity has amended the agreement to allow for a reduction in the number of compounds to be delivered to Johnson & Johnson