At a glance
- Originator University of Montreal
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 24 May 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Transplant rejection in Canada (unspecified route)
- 10 Jan 2005 Preclinical trials in Transplant rejection in Canada (unspecified route)