Research programme: osteoporosis therapeutics - PharmaGAP/In Silico Pharma
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Originator In Silico Pharma; PharmaGap
- Class Peptides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Gap junction modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 28 Apr 2004 Preclinical trials in Osteoporosis in Denmark (unspecified route)
- 28 Apr 2004 Preclinical trials in Osteoporosis in Canada (unspecified route)