Research programme: LG543 growth factor - Lexicon GeneticsAlternative Names: LG543 growth factor research programme - Lexicon Genetics; LX-5431
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2006
At a glance
- Originator Lexicon Genetics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombocytopenia
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Thrombocytopenia in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Jan 2005 Preclinical trials in Thrombocytopenia in USA (unspecified route)