Research programme: growth hormone-related compounds - NeurenAlternative Names: NNZ-3006
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2007
At a glance
- Originator Neuren Pharmaceuticals
- Class Growth hormones
- Mechanism of Action Insulin-like growth factor I inhibitors; Somatotropin receptor agonists; Somatotropin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer; Metabolic disorders; Obesity; Somatotropin deficiency
Most Recent Events
- 18 Apr 2006 This programme is still in active development
- 27 Jul 2005 Preclinical trials in Growth disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Jan 2005 Preclinical trials in Metabolic disorders in New Zealand (unspecified route)