Research programme: heat shock protein 90 inhibitors - LocusAlternative Names: Heat shock protein 90 inhibitors research programme - Locus; HSP90 inhibitors - Locus
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Originator Locus Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Locus Pharmaceuticals; National Cancer Institute (USA)
- Mechanism of Action Heat-shock protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jan 2010 This research programme is still in active development
- 13 Jan 2005 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)