Hepatitis B vaccine - Intercell/SciGenAlternative Names: HBV vaccine - Intercell/SciGen; Therapeutic hepatitis B vaccine - Intercell/SciGen
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Intercell; SciGen
- Class Hepatitis B vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hepatitis B
Most Recent Events
- 13 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hepatitis B treatment in Singapore (unspecified route)
- 13 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hepatitis B treatment in Austria (unspecified route)
- 13 Dec 2004 Preclinical trials in Hepatitis B treatment in Austria (unspecified route)