Meningococcal vaccine group B - Children's Hospital & Research Center at Oakland
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2007
At a glance
- Originator Childrens Hospital of Oakland
- Class Meningococcal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Meningococcal group B infections
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jun 2007 BioVeris Corporation has been acquired and merged into Roche
- 17 Jan 2005 Preclinical trials in Meningococcal group B infections in USA (unspecified route)