Research programme: retinal degeneration therapy - Lexicon GeneticsAlternative Names: LG339 inhibitors research programme - Lexicon Genetics; Retinal degeneration therapy research programme - Lexicon Genetics
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2006
At a glance
- Originator Lexicon Genetics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Retinal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 31 May 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Retinal disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 Jan 2005 Preclinical trials in Retinal disorders in USA (unspecified route)