Research programme: eye disorders therapy - AMRI/Alcon
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator Albany Molecular Research Inc; Alcon
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Eye disorders
Most Recent Events
- 02 May 2007 Albany Molecular Research is now called AMRI
- 07 Jan 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Eye disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Jan 2005 Preclinical trials in Eye disorders in USA (unspecified route)