Research programme: anti-HIV therapy - BioLineRxAlternative Names: BL-1050
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2006
At a glance
- Originator Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Mechanism of Action Protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jan 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in Israel (unspecified route)
- 18 Jan 2005 Preclinical trials in HIV infections treatment in Israel (unspecified route)