Research programme: PEG-somatropin - Bolder BioTechnologyAlternative Names: BBT-031; PEG-GH - Bolder BioTechnology; PEG-growth hormone - Bolder BioTechnology; Pegylated-growth hormone - Bolder BioTechnology; Pegylated-somatropin - Bolder BioTechnology
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Originator Bolder BioTechnology
- Class Growth hormones; Polyethylene glycols; Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Somatotropin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Lipodystrophy; Short stature; Somatotropin deficiency
Most Recent Events
- 10 Nov 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 03 Nov 2010 Bolder BioTechnology receives Qualifying Therapeutic Discovery Project grant from the US Department of Health and Human Services for PEG somatropin development in Short stature and Lipodystrophy
- 14 Aug 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing