CTCE 0214Alternative Names: CTCE-0214
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Chemokine Therapeutics
- Class Chemokines
- Mechanism of Action Chemokine CXCL12 stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Stem cell mobilisation
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Stem-cell-mobilisation in USA (SC)
- 28 Dec 2006 Clinical data added to the adverse events and Haematological Disorders pharmacodynamics sections
- 21 Jun 2006 Chemokine Therapeutics has entered into an agreement with Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center to investigate CTCE 0214 in repopulating blood stem cells