SN 522Alternative Names: SN522
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Originator Sention
- Developer Cognition Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antidementias
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jan 2005 Phase-I clinical trials in Cognition disorders in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 12 Feb 2002 Preclinical trials in Cognition disorders in United Kingdom (unspecified route)