PD 0299685Alternative Names: PD-299,685; PF-299685
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Analgesics; Sleep disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Insomnia; Interstitial cystitis; Vasomotor symptoms
Most Recent Events
- 27 Sep 2010 Discontinued - Phase-II for Interstitial cystitis in USA (PO)
- 29 Jan 2010 Pfizer completes phase-II clinical trial in Interstitial cystitis in USA (PO)
- 30 Sep 2008 Phase-II clinical trials in Interstitial cystitis in USA (PO)