Research programme: nerve injury therapeutics - Galapagos/NeuroTargets
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Galapagos NV; NeuroTargets
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain; Spinal cord injuries
Most Recent Events
- 13 Apr 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Spinal cord injuries in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 13 Apr 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Pain in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 04 Nov 2005 BioFocus has been acquired and merged into Galapagos NV