Research programme: tyrosine kinase inhibitors - Kirin
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Kirin Brewery
- Class Quinolines; Urea compounds
- Mechanism of Action Fms-like tyrosine kinase 3 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Acute myeloid leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Acute-myeloid-leukaemia in Japan (PO)
- 26 Jan 2005 Preclinical trials in Acute myeloid leukaemia in Japan (PO)