ND 7001Alternative Names: ND-7001
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Originator Evotec AG
- Class Antidepressants; Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 2010 Discontinued - Phase-I for Depression in France (unspecified route)
- 22 Feb 2010 Discontinued - Phase-I for Anxiety disorders in France (unspecified route)
- 29 Mar 2007 Neuro3d has been acquired and merged into Evotec AG