Research programme: antibody therapeutics - Millennium/UCBAlternative Names: Antibody therapeutics research programme - Millennium/UCB
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2006
At a glance
- Originator Millennium Pharmaceuticals; UCB
- Mechanism of Action Chemokine receptor antagonists; T cell activation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Immunological disorders; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 28 Jan 2005 Preclinical trials in Immunological disorders in Europe (Injection)
- 28 Jan 2005 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Europe (Injection)
- 28 Jan 2005 Preclinical trials in Immunological disorders in USA (Injection)