Research programme: cardiovascular disease gene/cell therapies - Anges/Tokyo Hospital
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator AnGes MG; University of Tokyo
- Class Cell therapies; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 30 Aug 2005 This programme is still in active development
- 01 Feb 2005 Preclinical trials in Cardiovascular disorders in Japan (unspecified route)