Research programme: small molecule therapeutics - Infinity/NovartisAlternative Names: Small molecule therapeutics research programme: Infinity/Novartis
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator Infinity Pharmaceuticals; Novartis
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2008 Discontinued for Undefined indication in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Mar 2007 Infinity Pharmaceuticals has recognised a $US4.5 million revenue from delivery of compounds to Novartis under this agreement
- 30 Nov 2004 Early research in Undefined in USA (unspecified route)