Research programme: antipsychotics - Cenomed BioSciencesAlternative Names: CM-2,303; CM-2,393
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Cenomed BioSciences LLC
- Developer Cenomed BioSciences
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 1a adrenergic-receptor antagonists; Dopamine D2 receptor modulators; Dopamine D3 receptor agonists; Dopamine D4 receptor antagonists; Serotonin 1A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Schizophrenia in USA (PO)
- 30 Jun 2010 Celgene Corporation to acquire Abraxis BioScience
- 19 Nov 2008 Preclinical pharmacodynamics data presented at the 38th Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience (SfN-2008) ,