R 1664Alternative Names: R1664
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cytoplasmic and nuclear receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Dyslipidaemias
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2006 Discontinued - Phase-I for Dyslipidaemias in Europe (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2006 Discontinued - Phase-I for Dyslipidaemias in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Jul 2006 Phase-I clinical trials in Dyslipidaemias in Europe (unspecified route)