Research programme: CNS disorders therapeutics - Astellas PharmaAlternative Names: ASP5854; FR 194921; FR 260010
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Astellas Pharma
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A1 receptor antagonists; Adenosine A2A receptor antagonists; Serotonin 2C receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders; Cognition disorders; Dementia; Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Parkinson's-disease in Japan (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Anxiety-disorders in Japan (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cognition-disorders in Japan (PO)