CRA 028129Alternative Names: Cathepsin S inhibitor (psoriasis) - Celera Genomics; CRA-028129
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Bayer Schering Pharma; Celera Genomics Group
- Class Antipsoriatics
- Mechanism of Action Cathepsin S inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 29 Dec 2006 Schering AG is now called Bayer Schering Pharma AG
- 27 Jun 2006 Schering AG has acquired CRA 028129 from Celera Genomics
- 20 Sep 2005 Phase-I clinical trials in Psoriasis in New Zealand (PO)