IVN 201Alternative Names: Cat-MAT; IVN201
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator ImVisioN GmbH
- Class Allergens; Allergy immunotherapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 19 Mar 2009 ImVisioN completes a phase I trial in Allergy in Switzerland
- 10 Sep 2008 Phase-I clinical trials in Allergy in Switzerland (Intralymphatic)
- 07 Mar 2007 This programme is still in active development