Research programme: eye disorders therapy - Alcon/JuvantiaAlternative Names: Eye disorders therapy research programme - Alcon/Juvantia
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator Alcon; Juvantia Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Eye disorders
Most Recent Events
- 03 Jul 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Eye disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Jul 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Eye disorders in Finland (unspecified route)
- 03 Feb 2005 Preclinical trials in Eye disorders in USA (unspecified route)