Research programme: eye disorders therapy - Alcon/Jerini Ophthalmic
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Alcon; Jerini Ophthalmic
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Eye disorders
Most Recent Events
- 04 Dec 2007 This programme is still in active development
- 04 Jul 2006 This programme is still in active development
- 31 Dec 2004 Early research in Eye disorders in USA (unspecified route)