Research programme: venomics - QRxPharmaAlternative Names: Haempatch; Q 70050; Q 8008; Q 8009; Q 8010; Textilinin
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Originator QRxPharma
- Developer QRxPharma; The University of Queensland
- Class Enzymes; Peptides; Venoms
- Mechanism of Action Plasmin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Haemorrhage
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2008 Early research is ongoing in Australia
- 03 Feb 2005 Early research in Haemorrhage in Australia (Parenteral)