Research programme: metabolic disorders therapy - Immusol
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Originator Immusol
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Metabolic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 22 Oct 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Metabolic disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Dec 2008 No development reported - Preclinical for Metabolic disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 24 Aug 2007 This programme is available for licensing worldwide (http://www.immusol.com)