Research programme: thrombopoietin receptor agonists - ChugaiAlternative Names: huVB22B; Thrombopoietin receptor agonists research programme - Chugai
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Chugai Pharmaceutical
- Class Antibodies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Thrombopoietin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombocytopenia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Thrombocytopenia in Japan
- 09 Dec 2008 Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics data from a preclinical trial in Thrombocytopenia presented at the 50th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology (ASH-2008)
- 09 Feb 2005 Preclinical trials in Thrombocytopenia in Japan (unspecified route)