GBR 600Alternative Names: CHR-1201; GRC 600
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Originator Chromos Molecular Systems
- Developer Glenmark Pharmaceuticals S.A.
- Class Antiplatelets; Antithrombotics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Von Willebrand factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Acute coronary syndromes; Stroke; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 25 May 2011 Preclinical trials in Acute coronary syndromes (adjunctive threapy) in USA (Parenteral)
- 24 Jul 2007 Glenmark Pharmaceuticals acquires CHR 1201 from Chromos Molecular Systems
- 09 Feb 2005 Preclinical trials in Stroke in USA (Parenteral)