Research programme: tumour necrosis factor-alpha secretion inhibitors - BiokineAlternative Names: BKT-104; BTT-1507
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator Biokine Therapeutics
- Developer Biotie Therapies Corp.
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor-alpha convertase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 12 Aug 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Psoriasis in Israel (PO)
- 12 Jan 2005 BKT 104 has been licensed to BioTie Therapies worldwide
- 12 Jan 2005 Preclinical trials in Psoriasis in Israel (PO)