Group B meningococcal and group B streptococcal vaccines - Roche
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2007
At a glance
- Originator National Research Council Canada
- Class Streptococcal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Meningococcal group B infections; Streptococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jun 2007 BioVeris Corporation has been acquired and merged into Roche
- 14 Feb 2005 Preclinical trials in Streptococcal infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Feb 2005 Preclinical trials in Meningococcal group B infections in USA (unspecified route)