Research programme: GlycoPEGylated erythropoietin - BioGeneriX/NeoseAlternative Names: GlycoPEG-CHO-EPO
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2007
At a glance
- Originator BioGeneriX; Neose Technologies
- Mechanism of Action Erythropoiesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neutropenia
Most Recent Events
- 30 Dec 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Neutropenia in USA (unspecified route)
- 28 Apr 2005 Neose Technologies and BioGeneriX have entered into a research, licence and option agreement for an undisclosed protein
- 15 Feb 2005 Early research in Undefined in USA (unspecified route)