Research programme: eye disorders therapeutics - Pfizer
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Eye disorders
Most Recent Events
- 03 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Eye disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Jan 2006 Angiosyn has been acquired by Pfizer
- 16 Feb 2005 Preclinical trials in Eye disorders in USA (unspecified route)