At a glance
- Originator Fornix BioSciences; Utrecht University
- Class Antiasthmatics; Immunotherapies; Peptides; Skin disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunoglobulin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic asthma; Crohn's disease; Multiple sclerosis; Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 04 Oct 2007 F 991 licensed to Clinquest Group
- 17 Feb 2005 F 991 is available for licensing (http://www.fornix.nl)
- 16 Feb 2005 Preclinical trials in Multiple sclerosis in Netherlands (unspecified route)