Collagen/bone growth factor - Millenium Biologix CorporationAlternative Names: BCSP; BCSS; Bone and Cartilage Stimulating Peptides - Millenium Biologix; Bone cell stimulating substances; Primacoll
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Originator Millenium Biologix Corporation
- Class Biopolymers
- Mechanism of Action Collagen stimulants; Intercellular signalling peptide and protein stimulants; Osteogenesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Bone disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Nov 2005 Clinical trials in Bone regeneration in Canada (Intralesional)
- 16 Nov 2005 Millenium Biologix Corporation voluntarily withdrew its submission to Health Canada for Primacoll™ for bone regeneration during the second quarter of 2005
- 21 Sep 2005 Launched for Bone regeneration in Europe (Intralesional) - first global launch