Research programme: antisense oligonucleotides - Atugen/Novo NordiskAlternative Names: Antisense oligonucleotides research programme - Silence Therapeutics/Novo Nordisk
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator Atugen; Novo Nordisk
- Class Antisense oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jul 2005 Atugen has been acquired by SR Pharma
- 22 Jan 2002 Preclinical trials in Diabetes mellitus in Denmark (unspecified route)